Knowledge is power! Let us share our expertise with you.
From business owners to community members, everyone has a need for understanding social media, the internet as a whole, and marketing basics. Our team represents a vast amount of knowledge across a an array of topics and we love the opportunity to share what we know with others.
- Local community organizations like Kiwanis, Lions Club, Chamber of Commerce, and Rotary
- Students at educational institutions like colleges, universities, state schools, technical schools, and high schools
- Members of special interest clubs or groups like community foundations, photography clubs, networking agencies, or bloggers
- Attendees at conferences on business or community growth
- Harness and effectively use the cloud
- Social media importance, strategies, and impact
- Local community development and outreach
- Small business challenges for growth
- How to brand a product, idea, or community
- Local Marketing 101 for small business
- What is SEO
We require a two week lead time for booking small organization speaking engagements. We are available for evening engagements as this is often when organizations and interest groups hold their meetings. For speaking where a large venue is required, please contact us at least a month in advance.
Organizations in our community can receive 15-30 minute talks for FREE. We are currently defining our community as Huron, Tuscola, and Sanilac counties. For longer, more in-depth talks or speaking outside of those locations, contact us and we can discuss opportunities.